Camp Ilene is a place where dogs can spend quality time playing in a healthy environment with other dogs and people. It is a place where "parents" can leave their "kids" while they go on vacation, or business trips, without fear of their dogs getting sick, lonely or depressed. Your dog gets to go on "vacation" too. Just safe play and fun! Playing with their buddies, all the fun of a camp.
We even have doggy day care available for when you have repair men at your home or other dangerous doggie distractions! Let them have fun all day rather than staying home alone! Leave your buddies in a home, rather than in a cage or warehouse setting! Take a vacation without guilt that you had to drag your dog into a kennel where they didn't want to go, while you went away for fun and relaxation. Let your dogs say goodbye to you while wagging their tails in anticipation of their time at Camp Ilene.
Real Home Away from Home Environment
Camp Ilene, is one of the only facilities in the Inland Empire located in a Home for a Real Home Away from Home Environment for your "Fur Kid"! Unlike some other facilities, we have 24/7 staff, even at night, someone is always on the property! We also have a full sized doggy swimming pool for those water dogs!!
- Open year-round, providing a safe home away from home with separate fenced yards, astro-turf areas, protected areas from the heat and rain, trees, toys and lots of fun, love and attention.
- No confinement or isolation ever - No warehouse environment!
- Small playgroups with personal love, supervision and attention
- Sheltered, safe and fun
- The most experienced personal care available
- All the play, socialization and exercise dogs love and need
- Full sized pool for your dogs swimming enjoyment!!!
- Since 1991, we have been providing our doggie friends with the best professional care, the maximum in fun and exercise and social time spent with other dogs - your pets are never alone, even at night.
- The funnest place your dog can be!
- Enrollment is limited - Limited to a handful of lucky dogs, so be sure to reserve well in advance!
And for those dogs who are a bit intimidated by a large pack of dogs, and would do better in a smaller environment, we have other boarding options as well. We care about your fur kids and want them to be happy!!
So much better than a day home alone... send your dog to camp!