Doggie Day Care Hours and Fees:
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am - 7pm
Closed Major Holidays: Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day for pick up and drop off only.
$25 per day per dog; $12.50 for 6 hours
Purchase 10 daycares and receive 1 (one) daycare free- $250.00
Purchase 30 daycares and receive 1 (one) daycare free- $550.00 expires 1 year from purchase
Unlimited monthly daycare is $450 per dog and is a monthly rate. Priority reservations for daycare and boarding.
Doggie Sleep Over:
Drop off for boarding, as early as 8am.
Pick up for boarding, 5pm. A $15 late fee per dog applies for pick ups 5pm-7pm.
$38.00 per night, includes daycare
$32.00 per night, per dog for two or more dogs living in the same home, includes daycare
- Dog and People Social
- Spayed or Neutered (after 6 months old)
- Current on ALL shots, including Bordatella. All vaccinations must be given by a licensed veterinarian and need to be current 7 days prior to your dog's boarding.
- All dogs must be in good health and be free of fleas, ticks, etc. All dogs MUST be current with their immunizations and utilize some method of flea control. We cannot accept any dogs that are coughing, sneezing, or has vomited or had diarrhea in the last 48 hours. Please make sure your dog(s) are free from any condition or concern which has the potentially jeopardize the health of other campers and have not visited a vet's office for at least 7 days.
- New addition to your pet family? In order for you to become familiar with your new dog's behavior and/or health concerns, any new dog added to your family either found, or by adoption, purchase or foster, needs to spend an incubation period of two weeks with you prior to boarding.
- For new dogs, it is of utmost importance to us that our doggie guests have fun here - and play well with each other. That's why we want to get to know your dog before you decide if Camp Ilene is the right vacation spot for your special friend. We want to make sure your dog will be comfortable and at ease in our open park-like environment, and to give you the reassurance that he or she will be in safe hands. In order to confirm your requested reservation, we require a 4 hour evaluation/trial. Evaluation fee is $10 per dog. Trial must be completed prior to your actual reservation date in order for your reservation to be confirmed.
Packaging List for all Campers:
- Dog food - package enough for your dog's stay in zip-lock bags not exceeding 1 gallon each. Label with your dogs name and exact amount to feed twice per day.
- Meds, if needed, with instructions. We are happy to administer medications at no extra charge. Make sure that your dog's name and dose are clearly marked on the label of the medication container.
Forms required for all new campers (click on name of form to print):
- Copy of Rabies certificate and shot records showing most recent Bordatella shot
- Boarding Agreement must be signed with Vet release for Better K9.
Do not bring the following:
- Food bowls
- Valuable toys or dog beds - other campers like to share and they may not be returned to you in the same condition that you brought them
- Large containers of food - We do not have extra storage space. Bring only enough food for your dog's stay